To be considered for enrollment, applicants must submit a fully completed application form―available in the school office―along with the following:
- ♦Birth certificate
- ♦Proof of up-to-date immunizations
- ♦Transcript from prior school, if any
- ♦Registration fee
- ♦Baptismal certificate for Catholic students
HEALTH EXAMINATIONS AND IMMUNIZATIONS
Health examinations and proof of immunization in accordance with the regulations of the Tennessee Department of Education must be provided by students prior to enrollment.
AGES OF ATTENDANCE
- A child entering PreK 4 in the Catholic schools shall be no less than five years of age on or before August 15, in accordance with state laws. No child shall be eligible to enter first grade without having attended an approved kindergarten program.
- A child entering first grade in the Catholic schools shall be no less than 6 years of age on or before August 15. Any transfer pupil, legally enrolled as a first grade pupil in another state, who will be six years of age no later than December 31 of the current school year, making application for admission, shall be enrolled in the Catholic school. (May enroll if by 8-31; may not enroll if not by 12-31)